Chronic foot, ankle or heel pain? Difficulty walking or running? Suffering from such foot problems as plantar fasciitis, bursitis or tendinitis? Or struggling with carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist tendonitis, or a repetitive motion disorder? Recovering from complicated hand surgery?
While over-the-counter orthotics are available and may be helpful, they aren't custom made to fit your unique structure. Custom orthotics designed to match the precise contours of your wrist, hand or feet can often resolve abnormal movements or protect over-stressed or healing joints and tendons.
Who might be a good candidate for custom orthotics?
- For the ankle and foot:
- Plantar fascitis or heel pain
- Tendonitis (inflamed tendons)
- High arches or flat feet
- For the upper extremity:
- Fractures of the elbow, forearm, wrist or hand
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tendonitis of the elbow, wrist or hand
- Post-surgical procedures, including tendon repairs and joint replacement
- Traumatic injuries